A Decadent Heaven – Nestle Crunch Cake
If you’re looking for a dessert that will have everyone talking, you can’t go wrong with the decadently delicious Nestle Crunch Cake. This lavish combination of melted chocolate, creamy filling and crunchy topping is sure to be a hit at any party.
This tasty treat has its roots in French patisseries but incorporates a unique twist by adding a crunchy NestleCrunch topping. The result is a scrumptious hybrid of sweet and savory flavors that will tantalize your taste buds!
– 2/3 cup of butter, melted
– 2 cups of Nestle Crunch, crushed
– 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
– ½ teaspoon of baking powder
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
– 1 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
– 2 cups of whipping cream
– ¼ cup of icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed Nestle Crunch, flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
6. Gently fold in the dry ingredients until the batter is evenly mixed.
7. Spread the batter evenly into the baking pan.
8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
10. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted semi-sweet and white chocolate chips.
11. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
12. Add the icing sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
13. Gently fold the whipped cream and melted chocolate chips into the cooled cake.
14. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the remaining crushed Nestle Crunch and serve.
This Nestle Crunch Cake is a delightful combination of sweet and savory flavors that is perfect for any celebratory occasion. With its crunchy topping, decadent chocolate layers, and fluffy cream filling, it’s sure to be delight for all your guests! So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get baking and make this scrumptious dessert!