A Decadent Delight: Nestle Chocolate Cake Recipe
There are few desserts more comforting than a rich and decadent chocolate cake. Whether it’s a single-layer, double-layer, or triple-layer cake, a visit to a top-end artisanal bakery or a quick stop at the grocery store, chocolate cake can truly turn any day around. And what better way to treat yourself than to whip up a delicious Nestle Chocolate Cake that’s more spectacular than anything else a professional can offer?
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package (19.5 ounces) Nestle Toll House Ultra-Rich Devil’s Food Cake Mix, plus ingredients listed on the package
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) vegetable shortening
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
How to Prepare:
- Heat oven according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add the vegetable shortening and egg whites, beating until blended.
- In a large bowl, blend together cake mix, butter mixture, water, vanilla extract and semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13″ pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
The Perfect Sweet Treat: Nestle Chocolate Cake
Creating the ultimate chocolate cake can be daunting, even for experienced bakers. However, thanks to Nestle, making a divine chocolate cake is both easy and delicious. Nestle’s own devil’s food cake mix creates a rich, dense cake that’s the perfect base for a variety of add-ons and flavors.
Top this dream of a cake with some rich chocolate frosting, creamy whipped cream, rich ganache, or some juicy fresh fruit. To give it that extra special touch, melt some semi-sweet chocolate morsels into the batter before baking. However you choose to serve it, this Nestle Chocolate Cake will bring you delight and a smile to your face. Enjoy!