Mrs Fields Banana Bread
Banana bread is a classic, sweet and tasty treat that can be enjoyed any time of year. Mrs Fields Banana Bread is a perfect version of this beloved bread, made with ripe bananas, almond butter, and deliciously moist, spongy cake-like layers. This easy to make banana bread recipe is sure to become a hit with family and friends.
– 3 ripe bananas
– ½ cup melted almond butter
– ¾ cup almond milk
– 2 eggs
– 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
– ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
– ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
– ¾ cup coconut sugar
– Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the melted almond butter and almond milk, whisking to combine.
3. Beat in the eggs until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, coconut sugar and salt.
5. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick entered into the center of the bread comes out clean.
8. Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!