Moroccan Kefta Recipe
Moroccan kefta is a tasty and flavorful dish that is usually served over a bed of rice. Kefta is a dish of spiced, minced meatballs and it is commonly served in the Middle East, North Africa, and in some parts of Europe. In Morocco, kefta is a very popular dish and can often be found in restaurants. This homemade Moroccan kefta recipe will show you how to make your own delicious dish.
– 1 lb. ground beef
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
– 1 teaspoon ground coriander
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, parsley, and salt. Mix everything together until well combined.
2. Use your hands to shape the mixture into 8-10 small meatballs.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and translucent.
4. Add the meatballs to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the meatballs occasionally, until they are browned on all sides and cooked through.
5. Serve the Moroccan kefta over a bed of rice and enjoy!