Money Jar Spell
Magical wishes are within your reach when you use a money jar spell. Although the primary goal of any money jar spell is to create an increase of cash flow, this enchanting practice can also be used to bond with positive attraction energy and open doors for new opportunities. Whether you need a bit of extra money or a full-on influx of money, a money jar spell is a fun way to manifest your wishes.
Money Jar Spell Ingredients
- Green, gold or silver coins
- Jar with lid
- Mint leaves
- Green cloth.
Money Jar Spell Instructions
- Place the quarter at the bottom of your jar with the word “wealth” written on the center of it in ink.
- Assemble the coins you have and layer them over the quarter. Envision yourself gathering wealth as you do this.
- Place honey, lime, cinnamon, nutmeg, mint leaves and almonds within the jar.
- Assemble the cloves around the outside of the jar, forming a protective circle.
- Take a few drops of honey in your hand and rub it around the rim of the jar as you say “Honey draws it in.”
- Cover the lid with the green cloth.
- Every day, add a few drops of honey to the money jar and close the lid. Every few days, open the jar and with your index finger, lightly churn the contents of the jar clockwise and charge the money with your wishes.
- Keep the jar in a safe place.
The length of time you allow the money jar spell to remain in the cooker is up to you, but it is generally recommended to keep it active between 9 and 45 days. The power of the spell is however in activating it, significantly increased when connected to the phases of the moon.
Money jars have traditionally been used to draw in more financial stability, as well as bring in new clients, new partnerships or create better connections in business. Whether it’s a boost of income or a wish for financial luck, a money jar spell is an excellent tool for manifesting the abundance of your dreams.