Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cup cracker
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 ts cinnamon (optional)
- Grease muffin tins (24 muffins) and preheat oven to 325 degrees (don’t turn off when done).
- Grind the graham crackers in a food processor or by hand.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground up crackers and other ingredients until all crackers are moist.
- Place one tablespoon of cracker mixture into each muffin cup and press down until compact.
- Bake crusts for 10-12 minutes. When done, let cool on wire racks until filling is ready.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 2 bricks (8 oz each) 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 19-20 mini Reese’s cups, chopped
- Preheat oven 325 and grease muffin pan with non-stick spray (or line with muffin cups).
- Beat first 5 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Fold in the chopped Reese’s cups. Fill muffin pans a little more than 3/4 full. The cheesecake rises a bit when being cooked so you don’t want to fill them all the way. If you want to yield more cheesecakes, fill the pans less than 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that’s OK). Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
Chocolate Pouring Glaze
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 4-5 tablespoons water, warm
- Place chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl over simmering water.
- Let chocolate and cream sit for 2-3 minutes to melt without stirring. Then slowly stir mixture to combine.
- Add powdered sugar and mix to combine. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition until pouring consistency is reached.
- Set aside and let sauce cool.
- Drizzle with spoon over cheesecakes, top with chopped up Reese’s pieces, and devour!
Recipe & Photos Via Author & Licensed Under CC BY-SA 3.0