A Whimsical Mini Mouse Cake Recipe
Do you remember your childhood dreams? Back when your yard was the Serengeti, your room was a spacecraft, and your pillow was a launching pad for your imagination? Well, this Mini Mouse Cake is sure to bring back those fond childhood memories. Its cute design and delicious flavor will bring out the child in all of us.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup whole milk
– 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9″ round baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs one at a time, and then stir in the vanilla.
4. Alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
5. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before transferring to a wire rack.
This Mini Mouse Cake is an easy and fun treat to make for your house parties or just whenever you feel like indulging. It’s not only super adorable with its unique mouse design, but also irresistibly delicious. When you bite into this soft and chewy cake, you’ll also get a hint of the semi-sweet chocolate in every bite.
For a special touch, you could try drizzling chocolate ganache made of equal parts chocolate chips and cream, over the Mini Mouse Cake. Or, you could make some confectioners’ sugar glaze and garnish with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, or even mini chocolate chip eyes for a whimsical look.
Whether you’re bringing it to a party or enjoying it with your family, this Mini Mouse Cake is sure to please everyone with its delightful flavor. So, get creative and have a bite of childhood nostalgia!