Minecraft Backpack Recipe
This Minecraft Backpack Recipe is perfect for any Minecraft fan, whether they’re a fan of the game itself or just a fan of the fun and bright colors of the world of Minecraft. This backpack is sure to stand out, and get you a few compliments too!
- 1 yard of brown fabric
- 1/4 yard each of pink, green, black, yellow, and blue fabric
- Measurement tape
- Fabric glue, or sewing machine
- Measure out your brown fabric and use the measurements to create the main body of your backpack. Then use your iron and batting to quilt the fabric.
- Cut out four diamond shapes from the pink, green, black, yellow and blue fabrics to use as the eyes, mouth and accents on the backpack.
- Using fabric glue, attach the accents and features to the brown fabric. If you prefer, you can also use a sewing machine for a more secure connection.
- Sew the straps to either side of the backpack and seal by stitching.
- Your Minecraft Backpack is now complete and ready to wear!