Homemade Mexican Salsa Recipe
Nothing beats homemade salsa. The freshness of the ingredients, the spiciness, and the zing of lime are all invigorating. And nothing else beats the classic Mexican salsa. It should be spicy, bursting with flavor and something you crave again and again.
If you want to easily whip up something fast that will make your taste buds sing, this Mexican salsa recipe is the one for you.
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and core the tomatoes. Cut them into small cubes.
- Cut the peppers and onion into small cubes as well.
- Mince the garlic and cilantro and add it to the vegetables.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Let the salsa sit for at least an hour to let the flavors mix together.
- Serve with your favorite chips or tacos.
Like we said before, nothing beats homemade. With this Mexican salsa recipe, you can enjoy the authentic flavors in the comfort of your own home. And it’s easy to adjust the heat levels according to your personal taste. So have fun and enjoy this amazing salsa!