Methi Malai Chicken – A Recipe to Add Burstiness and Perplexity to a Delicious Dish
Methi malai chicken is a delightful dish that blends the flavors of fragrant methi (fenugreek) leaves, cream and spices for a complex explosion of taste. This traditional Indian dish is packed full of flavor and sure to be a hit at any dinner gathering. It’s easy to make and can be customized to suit any dietary preferences or restrictions.
- 1 kg chicken thighs, cubed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup chopped fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves
- Salt, to taste
- 1-2 cups cooked basmati rice
- In a large pan, heat the oil on medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onions, garlic and ginger and sauté until the onions are soft and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and cook until just lightly browned.
- Add the cumin, coriander, garam masala and paprika, stirring to combine.
- Add the coconut milk and cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add the methi leaves and stir to combine.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve over cooked basmati rice and enjoy!
Methi malai chicken is a delicious and fragrant dish that packs a lot of flavor. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to suit any dietary preferences or restrictions. If you’re looking for a tasty and perplexing dish, you won’t be disappointed with this one! Enjoy!