The Best Meatloaf without Milk
Meatloaf is a classic dish that has been around for a long time; it is a main staple in many households and is usually a crowd pleaser. That being said, it can be difficult to find a recipe for meatloaf that does not call for milk as an ingredient. Milk is often used as a binder in many traditional meatloaf recipes, but it is definitely not a necessity! This recipe for a delicious meatloaf without milk is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
– 2 pounds of ground beef
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix until all ingredients are completely combined.
3. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with the olive oil.
4. Scoop the meatloaf mixture into the pan and form into a loaf shape.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
6. Slice and serve hot!
This meatloaf is moist and flavorful, and the lack of milk makes it a great choice for those who are milk-free. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes for a delicious comforting meal. Enjoy!