Mouth-Watering Meatloaf with Mustard – An Irresistible Recipe
Meatloaf is a perennial favorite among home cooks and this recipe with mustard will make your taste buds sing. This tasty dish combines traditional ingredients with a flavorful localized twist that will bring your dinner table to life.
The classic meatloaf is a great meal that is beloved across the world due to its versatility and versatility – so why not try something different? By adding mustard to the recipe, the dish is taken to a whole new level of deliciousness.
– 2 lbs. ground beef
– 1 cup chopped onions
– 2 large eggs
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
– 2 teaspoons mustard powder
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the ground beef and onions in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Gradually stir the egg mixture into the beef, blending well.
5. Place the mixture in a lightly oiled baking dish, and shape into a loaf.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
7. Allow the meatloaf to cool before serving.
This classic dish is sure to be a hit with your dinner guests. The mustard helps bring out the beef’s flavor and infuses it with a rich, savory taste that you won’t be able to get enough of. To take the dish a step further, try adding herbs such as parsley or thyme to give the meatloaf a little more pizzazz.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you could even try incorporating some other classic condiments such as a ketchup or hot sauce. In any case, this modern twist on an old favorite is sure to be a hit with your dinner party, and you’ll find yourself coming back to this recipe time and again!