Mouth Watering Mushroom Meatloaf
There is something special about the perfect combination of ground beef, mushrooms and seasonings, all cooked perfectly together. The result is a classic dish that no matter the occasion is sure to be appreciated by all. This Meatloaf Mushroom recipe is sure to be a hit, packed with flavor and a delicious tangy glaze.
This classic comfort dish can be made in under an hour and is sure to leave your dinner guests wanting more.
- 1 ½ pound of fresh or frozen ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, mushrooms, onion, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, egg, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper.
- Combine the mixture until fully incorporated and shape into a 9×5 inch loaf. Place in prepared loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, ketchup and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 165°F.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Finally, enjoy your delicious Mushroom Meatloaf! With its juicy, succulent insides and tangy, crunchy glazed top, this is sure to become a family favorite. For an added kick, you can opt to add in tomato sauce with the glazed topping for an extra flavor explosion.
This comforting favorite is sure to make a perfect addition to any dinner table, from weeknight feasts to special gatherings. Enjoy!