Meatloaf Burgers – Flavor Infused Comfort Food
If you’re looking to surprise your family or friends with an unforgettable feast, then look no further than this delicious Meatloaf Burgers recipe. This delectable combination of beef, pork, and a handful of herbs and spices, creates the perfect juicy, umami-packed burger that will bring out the chef in everyone.
Not only is this recipe full of flavor, it is also a great way to make a meal out of leftovers. The classic concept of meatloaf has been reinvented here and transforms a traditional dish into something that is modern, fun and delicious.
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 pound ground pork
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon allspice
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
• 1/4 cup diced onion
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dijon, smoked paprika, onion powder, thyme, oregano, pepper and allspice. Using your hands, combine all ingredients until evenly distributed.
3. Add in eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. Mix together until all ingredients are combined.
4. Divide mixture into 8 even portions and shape into burger patties.
5. Place burgers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway, until burgers are cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
These meatloaf burgers offer an easy solution to transforming leftovers into something spectacular. With a subtly spiced flavor infused in each bite, they are a surefire recipe to delight your senses and impress your dinner guests. Enjoy like a classic burger or slip into a warm crusty bun with all your favorite toppings. Whichever way you choose, you’ll be creating a classic comfort food dish and be sure to satisfy all your cravings.
Variations on this recipe include adding sliced mushrooms, red peppers or spinach to the mixture and switching up the type of cheese you use. To go a step further and add a Mexican flair to this dish, try adding cumin, chili flakes, jalapenos, and cilantro to the mix. There is no limit to the possibilities you can explore when it comes to creating a unique and delicious meal.
This Meatloaf Burger meal is sure to be a hit with the whole family and can easily become a regular favorite. It’s a creative way to reinterpret classic comfort food and transform leftovers into something truly special.