What could be more comforting than a warm mug of hot chocolate on a chilly winter’s day? It’s hard to resist the tantalizing aroma of velvety melted chocolate and the smooth sweetness that makes this classic drink so irresistible.
Today we’re sharing a special recipe for a delicious hot chocolate concoction – McDonald’s Hot Chocolate! The secret to this mouth-watering beverage lies in combining the right ingredients in the right proportions. Read on to find out more!
1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
½ cup sugar
1 cup hot water
2 cups whole milk
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of nutmeg
1. In a medium-sized pot, combine cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Slowly add in hot water and stir until smooth.
3. Add in the milk, vanilla extract, and nutmeg and heat until it starts to simmer.
4. Remove from the heat and strain the hot chocolate into 4 mugs.
5. Dollop with whipped cream (optional) and serve immediately.
The result is an incredibly creamy and decadent cup of hot chocolate that is worthy of the McDonald’s name. The ooey-gooey melted chocolate, the subtle vanilla and nutmeg notes, and the bursts of sweetness all combine to create a heavenly treat that will leave you wanting seconds!
So the next time you’re craving a comforting hot beverage, why not give McDonald’s Hot Chocolate a try? It’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and warm your heart. Enjoy!