McDonald’s Cookies: An Irresistible Treat to Curb Your Sweet Tooth
Are you looking for a quick, easy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth but don’t want to spend a fortune? Look no further than McDonald’s impressive array of cookies! These delectable treats are sure to please any dessert lover, whether you’re young or old.
What’s In McDonald’s Cookies?
McDonald’s Cookies Preperation
Creating your own batch of McDonald’s cookies at home is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients. Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix in oats, flour, and baking soda and stir until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts, if desired.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack.
The Sweet Allure of McDonald’s Cookies
McDonald’s cookies taste as good as they smell and are a sure-fire way to make your mouth water. The combination of crunchy nuts, chewy oats and smooth, melted chocolate will blow your mind. If you’re looking for a classic cookie-eating experience, then McDonald’s cookies are just what you need.
Just be warned – they are oh so irresistible, so you may need to make a double or even triple batch, just to make sure you get your fill. Enjoy!