McCormick Meatloaf Recipe
Meatloaf is one of those classic, comforting meals that never goes out of style. This Meatloaf recipe pairs original McCormick® spices with lean, ground beef to create a family favorite that’s completely crave-able. Add some taters and a veggie on the side for a complete and delicious meal.
– 2 lbs lean ground beef
– 1 cup plain bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup onion, minced
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 egg, lightly beaten
– 2 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
– 2 tsp McCormick® Thyme Leaves
– 1 1/2 tsp McCormick® Seasoned Salt
– 1/4 tsp McCormick® Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, garlic powder, thyme leaves, Seasoned Salt and pepper until blended.
3. Shape into a 9×5-inch loaf. Place in an ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake 1 hour or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Serve with a starch and a vegetable of your choice. Enjoy!