Maurice Lenell Cookies- Deliciously Delicious Treats
Maurice Lenell cookies are some of the most delicious treats you’ll ever taste. Made by the company under the same name, these delicious pastries have been around for over 30 years and have been loved for their unique recipes and diverse range of flavors.
First based out of Chicago, IL the company was started by a woman named Mary Fay Lenell in 1988. Mary Fay, an avid baker, always loved to whip up tasty treats and her passion and drive led her to create a truly exquisite biscuit. Her timeless and famous recipes earned her the title of “Cookie Maven” and has come to be a favorite among cookie lovers everywhere.
These incredibly delicious cookies come in several different flavors, all unique and flavorful. All of the flavors are equally delicious and will leave you wanting more. From Chocolate Chip and Pecan to the Macadamia Nut Cream and the award-winning, classic Butter Crunch, Maurice Lenell is sure to have something for everyone. All of the cookies are made with only the freshest ingredients and each batch is baked with care.
Maurice Lenell’s Chocolate Chip Recipe
– 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Beat in the vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the flour mixture until just combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
6. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool the cookies for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Maurice Lenell’s Chocolate Chip cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you’re entertaining guests or just want a delicious snack, these mouthwatering biscuits are sure to be a hit. The classic combination of chocolate chips and creamy butter goes flawlessly together and will leave you wanting more. Serve these chewy and sweet treats at your next gathering and be prepared to be the hero of the gathering.