Matcha Latte Starbucks Recipe
Matcha lattes are a popular favorite at Starbucks, but you can easily make your own at home. This recipe for a vanilla-flavored Matcha Latte Starbucks is creamy and comforting with just the right balance of sweet and earthy. Enjoy!
– 2 teaspoons matcha powder
– 2 teaspoons honey
– 1 cup hot water
– 1/2 cup hot milk of your choice
– 1 tablespoon vanilla
1. In a small bowl or mug, whisk together the matcha and honey.
2. Slowly pour in the hot water and whisk until the matcha is completely dissolved.
3. Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
4. Once the milk is hot, add the vanilla and stir to combine.
5. Pour the milk into the matcha mixture and stir until combined.
6. Enjoy your homemade Matcha Latte Starbucks!