Martha Stewart’s Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This classic banana bread recipe from Martha Stewart is sure to be a hit at family gatherings, weekend brunches, and holiday feasts! This delicious and moist dessert is packed with bananas, chocolate chips and walnuts. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also easy to customize with different toppings, flavors, or add-ins. You can enjoy it as-is or add a dollop of cream cheese for a delicious treat. Regardless of how you choose to enjoy it, this recipe will guarantee amazing results!
– 3 ripe bananas
– 1/3 cup melted butter
– 2 tablespoons milk
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and butter or oil a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, milk, salt, and sugar.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time until they are fully incorporated.
5. Slowly mix in the mashed bananas and blend until smooth.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
7. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is just combined.
8. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
9. Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
10. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
11. Slice and enjoy!