- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped cremini mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 6 oz. maple chicken sausage sliced
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Heat large pan over high heat on stove top. Once heated, add olive oil, onion and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring around occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked down and onions are translucent.
- Reduce heat to medium and add tomato and sausage to the pan. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook eggs over easy (or to your preference).
- Add cream cheese to sausage, mushroom and tomato mixture and stir around until cream cheese is melted, and sausage and veggies are coated evenly. Taste to see if more salt or pepper is needed.
- Serve hash with egg on top.