Man-Pleasing Chicken: A Recipe for a Perfect Sunday Supper
Nothing screams comfort food quite like a delicious one-pan chicken dinner. With a medley of savoury herbs, succulent protein, and tasty vegetables, Man-Pleasing Chicken is sure to satisfy the most hearty of hunger cravings.
– Four large chicken breasts
– One Onion, finely chopped
– Four cloves of Garlic, minced
– Two teaspoons of Paprika
– One teaspoon each of Oregano, Basil, Salt and Pepper
– Half a cup of chicken broth
– One can of chopped tomatoes
– Four tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Place the chicken in the skillet and season with the Paprika, Oregano, Basil, Salt and Pepper. Flip the chicken each side and cook for 3–4 minutes.
4. Add the onion to the skillet and cook for 4–5 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and cook for 1–2 minutes.
6. Pour in the chicken broth and scatter the tomatoes around the chicken.
7. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve over pasta, potatoes, or rice, and enjoy!
Why This Recipe Works
This recipe is designed to be a crowd-pleaser, combining herbs and spices in a way that provides rich flavours without overwhelming your tastebuds. As an added bonus, all the ingredients are cooked in one skillet, meaning there’s minimal effort and maximum flavour.
The dish fuses traditional cooking with all the ease and convenience of one-pan dinner recipes. The subtle, yet tantalizingly complex flavours of the medley of herbs, chicken and vegetables come together perfectly. All that’s needed is a side of mashed potatoes or a simple yet delightful side salad, and you’re ready to serve up a truly delectable dinner.
Everyone from children and adults alike can benefit from this simple yet delightful one-pan dish. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try pairing it with a glass of white wine or a light beer for an extra lovely meal and a perfect Sunday supper? Enjoy!