Savory and Crispy Macadamia Crusted Chicken Recipe
Are you looking for a new and delicious meal to add to your weekly rotation? Our macadamia crusted chicken is sure to please, combining savory flavors with a crunchy coating of macadamia nuts, Parmesan cheese, and herbs.
This classic dish is as easy to make as it is delicious. Even better, the macadamia nut crust adds an exclusive blend of creaminess, crunchiness, and plenty of flavor. Serve this crowdpleaser with a light side of greens or a side of roasted vegetables, and you’ve got yourself a complete meal. Read on to learn how to make this dish!
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts (1lb total)
- 1/2 cup crushed macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup ground Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or more, as needed)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a metal pan or skillet.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the crushed macadamia nuts, Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub olive oil all over the chicken breasts; this will help the macadamia nut mixture to stick to the chicken.
- Dip the chicken in the macadamia nut mixture, pressing lightly to make sure the mixture is well-coated. Place the chicken in the preheated pan or skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Health Benefits of Macadamia Crusted Chicken
This recipe is full of essential nutrients, making it a healthy and delicious dinner choice for those looking for a nutritious meal. Macadamia nuts provide healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins such as Vitamin E and Vitamin B. The Parmesan cheese also has some good proteins and minerals, while oregano and parsley are a great source of antioxidants. In addition, the olive oil used to coat the chicken yields some omega-3 fatty acids.
In the end, our macadamia crusted chicken recipe is sure to be a hit on dinnertime tables all over. Light and flavorful, this dish provides all the nutrients you need to keep you and your family feeling balanced and energized. Whether you make macadamia crusted chicken for your family or for guests, this savory and healthy dish will please even the pickiest eaters. So why wait? Try this must-try recipe today!