Low FODMAP Deliciously Chewy Cookies
If you’re looking for a delicious cookie recipe that is also low FODMAP, then look no further! These chewy and delicious cookies are the perfect indulgence for anyone following a low FODMAP diet looking for a sweet treat.
This low FODMAP cookie recipe has all the ingredients to make a melt-in-your-mouth cookie. With no added sugar yet still having a sweetness that is sure to please, these cookies are the perfect indulgence for anyone on a low FODMAP diet. And because they are so chewy and scrumptious it’s hard to believe that there are only essential ingredients like almond meal, flaxseed meal and chocolate chips used to make these treats.
The taste of these cookies is so unique and unlike any other cookie out there, and it’s all thanks to the combination of ingredients. The almond meal brings a nutty flavor, while the flaxseed meal adds a bit of depth. The chocolate chips’ sweetness rounds out the flavor and adds a bit of complexity. And the combination of these ingredients together produces a chewy, dense center with just a hint of crunch.
– 1 ½ cups almond meal
– 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– ¼ teaspoon sea salt
– ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine almond meal, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt until blended.
3. Roll dough into small balls, about 1 teaspoon each. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down gently on each cookie ball.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
These low FODMAP cookies are delicious and perfect for anyone looking for a sweet treat that doesn’t compromise on their diet. Whether you choose to have them as a snack during the day or as a dessert to end your evening off, these cookies are sure to please! Enjoy!