Love Jar Spell to Attract Romance and Embrace Self-Love
This spell is an easy way to draw in loving energies into your life and nurture your own sense of self-love. Crafting a jar and filling it with symbols that affirm your worthiness of love and happiness is a powerful act of self-care. While it’s true that we must give love to attain it, it’s important to start at the very beginning by loving ourselves.
What You Need:
- 1 Small or Medium Jar
- Crystals, like rose quartz or amethyst (optional)
- Herbs, like rose petals or lavender (optional)
- Small Amount of Honey
- Small Amount of Pink Salt
- Small Amount of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Affirmation Written on a Small Piece of Paper
- Gather your supplies and choose a comfortable, peaceful space in your home or outdoors.
- Cleanse your jar with the honey, and a few drops of salt and vinegar. This mixture acts as a natural and gentle cleanser for your jar.
- Using the same mixture of honey, salt and vinegar, charge your crystals, if you are using them, by letting them sit in the mixture for a few minutes.
- Place the herbs and crystals into the jar and then write your affirmation on your piece of paper. An example of an affirmation could be “I am perfect and deserving of love in all its forms.”
- Place the paper into the jar, and then fill jar slightly with honey and a few drops of salt and vinegar. This will help the energies amplify and create a truly powerful spell.
- Envision a vision of perfect love as you seal your jar, and take a few moments to bask in the energies of self-love.
- You have now completed your spell. Place your jar on a special altar or shelf, and list for a gentle shift in the energies.
This spell helps to draw in an atmosphere of love, but it’s important to note that loving ourselves from the inside is what will truly draw us closer to finding a lasting and meaningful connection. The first step is to fill your jar with warm and positive affirmations, and every time you view your jar it will be a reminder of how much you deserve to be truly loved and appreciated.