Yummy Loc Detox Recipe
Most people don’t realize that there are hidden toxins lurking in their homes and many are hazardous to their health. If you’ve been feeling sluggish or experiencing a variety of health seasonal issues, it might be time to do a loc detox to restore your energy and refresh your home. Detoxing your locs is a simple process and this yummy loc detox recipe will leave your hair and scalp totally refreshed.
• 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2-3 Drops of Tea Tree Oil
• 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
• ½ cup of Mayonnaise
• 1 Tbl Orange Juice
1. In a small bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, lavender essential oil, mayonnaise and orange juice.
2. Gently massage the mixture into your locs.
3. Wrap your head with a warm towel to let the nourishing ingredients penetrate your scalp and hair.
4. After 20 minutes, rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
5. Wash your locs with a sulfate-free cleansing shampoo.
6. Repeat if necessary.
By using this refreshing detox recipe, you can cleanse your locs and remove toxins, pollutants, and product buildup from the surface of your scalp and hair. Not only will your locs feel soft and look fabulous, but it will also restore your energy and vitality. Give this yummy loc detox recipe a try and you’ll see why it’s one of the best ways to refresh your hair and your health!