Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
This Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe is a decadent and beautiful addition to your holiday table. This heavy cream and cream cheese treat is sure to be a hit for any dessert-lover at your Christmas celebration or party. Serve this festive cheesecake with a smile and your holiday cheer.
– 2 packs Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
– 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
– 3/4 cup sugar
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup heavy cream
– Optional: green food coloring, decorative candies and/or sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place the creme pies in a food processor and pulse into small crumbs.
3. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter and pour the crumbs over the bottom. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
5. Add the sugar, vanilla, and salt, and mix until just combined.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just blended. Scrape the sides of the bowl between each addition.
7. Add the cream and blend to combine.
8. Pour the batter over the crust.
9. Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until the center has set and is not wobbly.
10. Let cool in the pan for at least 1 hour.
11. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out star shapes from the cooled cheesecake.
12. If using, add a few drops of green food coloring to the remaining cheesecake batter and blend until combined.
13. Fill in the tops of the stars with the green batter.
14. Add desired decorative candies, sprinkles, etc.
15. Refrigerate the cheesecake stars until ready to serve.
Enjoy a decadent Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake at your holiday gathering!