Easy to Make Lentil Bread Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that is vegan, full of flavour and will satisfy even the biggest hunger? Look no further than my favourite lentil bread recipe!
Lentils are an increasingly popular alternative for vegans and vegetarians, as they are a great source of protein and nutrients. My lentil bread recipe combines them with other vegan ingredients to create a tasty, hearty meal.
This lentil bread recipe is very simple yet impressive. The ingredients are:
– 2 cups of lentils
– 2 cups of water
– 1 cup of oatmeal
– 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of dried herb mix (I usually go for a mix of oregano, basil, thyme, parsley)
The method for making this amazing lentil bread recipe is straightforward and easy to follow:
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 350F.
2. Start by combining all the dry ingredients in a large bowl (lentils, oatmeal, flaxseed, salt and herbs).
3. Now add in the water and olive oil, mixing until ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with a light layer of oil or non-stick cooking spray.
5. Pour the lentil mixture into the dish and spread it evenly across the bottom.
6. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and allow the lentil bread to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Lentil bread is a great dish for so many occasions and can be served in a variety of ways. It makes a wonderful vegan alternative for sandwiches and an amazing side to salads or main dishes. Plus, you can add various herbs, spices and even some grated cheese on top to make it even more delicious.
It is definitely worth trying this recipe, as it is incredibly easy to make and full of flavour. Plus, it is a great way to liven up the vegan diet! Enjoy!