Experience the Sunshine with this Delicious Lemon Zucchini Bread Recipe
Sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect balance between healthy and delicious – but with this lemon zucchini bread recipe, you get both. Bringing brightness and sunshine to your day, this bread is a tasty, tangy pleasure. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dessert or snack time, it’s a great way to make a sunny day even better.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a mixer bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until just blended.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
This unique twist on traditional zucchini bread has just the right amount of sweetness and tartness. The bright lemon flavor complements the deliciously moist texture of the bread. Create a bold, sunny statement with each slice.
If that isn’t enough to brighten up your day, you could also use this bread as a filling ingredient in other dishes. Traditional English-style bake offs include lemon zucchini bread, along with other sweet options. Or why not try a unique twist on French toast – just coat slices of this loaf and prepare as normal.
So if you’re looking for a delicious treat – without straying off the path of health – this lemon zucchini bread is for you. Why wait for the sunshine to bring to the perfect day, when you can experience it with your taste buds?