Lectin Free Bread That Will Change Your Life
If you’re looking for a bread that’s full of flavor, texture and good-for-you ingredients, then this lectin-free bread is perfect for you! And don’t let the gluten-free label fool you – this bread still packs an impressive punch of flavor and nutrition.
This bread draws its inspiration from different parts of the world, while creating a unique and delicious combination. The combination of almond flour and hazelnut flour give the bread a nutty flavor, while the addition of diastatic malt not only provides additional taste but also helps with the rising of the bread. As if that weren’t enough, the bread is also enriched with flax seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and psyllium husks for added health benefits.
The method for making this bread is quite simple and straightforward, so even beginners may feel comfortable in giving it a try. First, you need to combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until it forms a smooth batter. Then you need to lightly oil a loaf tin and pour the mix in it, smoothing the top. Finally, you place the bread tin in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes and voila, your bread is ready!
This delicious lectin-free bread is an excellent choice for anyone who is looking for an interesting change of pace. It’s also a great option for people who need a wheat-free option due to dietary restrictions. Add it to your favorite salads or slather it with butter or jam, this bread will give any meal a flavor kick. If you’re feeling adventurous and want to explore more unusual breads, why not try out a recipe for sourdough or focaccia bread?
• ½ cup almond flour
• ¼ cup hazelnut flour
• 5 tablespoons diastatic malt
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 4 teaspoons psyllium husks
• 2 tablespoons flax seeds
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 eggs
• ¾ cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, hazelnut flour, diastatic malt, baking powder, psyllium husks, flax seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, eggs, and water until fully combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until they form a batter.
5. Lightly oil a loaf tin and pour the batter in. Smooth the top.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin.