Savor the Rich, Bathed-in-Butter Flavor of Le Creuset Bread
Ahh, the aroma of freshly-baked bread: it’s enough to tantalize even the toughest palate and make your taste buds reach out in expectation. Now imagine that aroma combined with the richness of butter and you’ll understand why Le Creuset Bread has been a favorite of bakers for centuries.
This savory dish is simple to make but yields flavors that are truly extraordinary. The end result is a golden loaf with a delicate, crusty exterior encasing a warm, moist interior with just the right hint of buttery goodness. Plus, it’s perfect for a variety of meals or a hearty snack for any time of day.
2.5 cups All-purpose Flour
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Instant Yeast
1 tablespoon Sugar
3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 cup Milk
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, yeast, and sugar and stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
2. Place the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted.
3. Add the melted butter and milk to the dry ingredients and beat together until it forms a soft dough.
4. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
5. Grease a large bowl with oil and place the dough into it, turning it to coat in the oil.
6. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set it aside to rise for 1 hour.
7. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with butter.
8. After the dough has risen, punch it down and turn it out onto a floured surface.
9. Roll the dough into a ball, then flatten it slightly and place it into the greased cake pan.
10. Cover the pan and let it rise for another 30 minutes.
11. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
12. Push your fingertips into the top of the loaf in a few areas.
13. Bake for 30 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
14. Remove from the oven, turn the loaf out onto a cooling rack and let it cool completely before serving.
The aroma of Le Creuset Bread is enough to make your mouth water––buttery richness with a hint of sweetness and an airy, pillowy texture. Its French-style roots can be tasted in each sumptuous bite. Serve it with a variety of dishes, from savory soups to sweet desserts. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, why not try creating a scrumptious French-style sandwich with a thick slice of Le Creuset Bread and a tasty combination of ingredients?
For those who crave something truly special, Le Creuset Bread offers the perfect savory treat. Rich, indulgent, and bursting with flavor, it’s a recipe that’s sure to be a hit!