Laurel’s Kitchen Delicious Banana Bread Recipe
It’s no secret that banana bread is a classic treat that many of us enjoy. Whether it’s a breakfast treat or dessert, it’s a delicious and comforting snack. One of my favorite recipes for banana bread comes from Laurel’s Kitchen. It’s an easy and delicious recipe that is sure to become a family favorite!
– 2 cups mashed overripe bananas (about 4 medium)
– ½ cup melted butter or canola oil
– ¾ cup sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×4-inch or 9×5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, mash the overripe bananas until smooth. Stir in the melted butter or oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just blended. Fold in the walnuts or pecans (optional).
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out onto the rack to cool completely.
Enjoy this delicious banana bread anytime you’re craving a sweet treat! It’s a perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert. Plus, it’s an easy way to use up overripe bananas.