Laughing Cow Chicken: A Tasty and Unexpected Fusion Fun!
If you’re looking for a unique and delicious way to add some pizazz to your typical chicken dinner, then you need to try my Laughing Cow Chicken! This fun fusion dish combines mild but flavorful Swiss cheese with just the right amount of Asian spices, creating a mouthwatering dish that’s sure to make everyone smile.
What makes this recipe so special?
This recipe is a great example of the sort of fusion cooking that’s becoming more and more popular. By combining Asian spices with Swiss cheese and unexpected ingredients like cooked wild rice, Laughing Cow Chicken creates a new and different flavor profile that’s sure to surprise and delight your taste buds.
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons red curry paste
• ½ cup cooked wild rice
• 4 Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedges
• 2 green onions, sliced
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken and sear for about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned.
4. In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, soy sauce, red curry paste and cooked wild rice.
5. Spread mixture over chicken and top with Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedges.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
7. Turn oven to broil setting and broil chicken for 1 minute or until golden and melted.
8. Serve with freshly cut green onion and cilantro.
My personal experience with Laughing Cow Chicken
I have to say, I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about this recipe, but boy was I wrong! Not only did it turn out to be flavorful and delicious, but it was also really fun and easy to make. Plus, everyone at the table loved it-I highly recommend everyone try it at least once!
If you’re looking for a fun and easy new way to switch up your typical chicken dinner, this is the perfect recipe to try. The combination of mild Swiss cheese and Asian spices creates an unexpected and delightful flavor experience. So why not give Laughing Cow Chicken a try tonight-you won’t regret it!