If you’re looking for an interesting sweet treat that captures a little celebrity glamour, look no further than Kylie Jenner cookies! This special dessert takes the classic butter cookie to a whole new level. A mix of traditional ingredients and some modern inspirations creates a uniquely delicious cookie sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
To give the cookie that signature Kylie-Jenner flair, we’re adding a sweet surprise with coconut flakes and chocolate chips. Soft, buttery cookies are combined with fruity and nutty flavors, making this the perfect snack or after-dinner treat.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ¼ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preparing the Dough
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir to combine and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and coconut extracts and mix until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add in the dry ingredients, until just combined.
- Stir in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
Making the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving at least an inch of space between cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden on the edges.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
Our Kylie Jenner cookies are the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy. The traditional butter cookie sweetness is balanced by the nutty flavor of the coconut flakes and that undeniable chocolate chip goodness. Whether it’s served as a coffee break snack or after dinner dessert, you can’t go wrong with these cookies!