How to Make Krusteaz Waffle
Nothing says breakfast like a tasty waffle. Krusteaz makes a variety of mixes that make it easy to whip up the perfect waffle. Using the Krusteaz premade mix is an efficient way to make waffles for any family gathering or weekend brunch.
-2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
-1 1/4 cups water
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Start by preheating a waffle iron to the desired temperature as instructed in the machine’s manual.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, water, and oil until just combined. Do not overmix, or the waffles will be tough.
3. Spray the waffle iron with a nonstick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
4. Add the batter to the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for the suggested amount of time stated in the machine’s manual.
5. Serve with butter, warm syrup, and/ or your favorite toppings. Enjoy!