Krusteaz Coffee Cake: A Sweet and Satisfying Treat
Are you looking for a sweet, show-stopping dessert for afternoon tea or an unusual brunch component that’s sure to wow? Look no further than Krusteaz Coffee Cake! An easy-to-make and utterly delicious concoction, this coffee cake provides a medley of flavors and textures that all come together in one delightful treat.
Kicking Your Sweet Tooth Up a Notch
Krusteaz Coffee Cake is a traditional coffee cake with an added kick of flavor. Its sugary, spiced exterior encloses a sweet, creamy butter center, which means that with each bite, you get a burst of warmth and spice. The cinnamon-sugar topping and crunchy walnut additions enhance the flavor and texture, coming together in a unique and delicious way that’s sure to make Krusteaz Coffee Cake a hit.
A Simple Yet Mesmerizing Recipe
Now that you know why you should try this amazing cake, let’s get to the recipe!
- 1 box Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease an 8” x 8” baking pan.
- Combine the Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix, melted butter, egg and milk in a bowl and stir until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts, then sprinkle this mixture over the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool completely before serving.
A Delicious Treat to Feed Your Sweet Tooth
From the seductive aroma of the baking Krusteaz Coffee Cake to the first crunch of the sweet, spiced topping, this recipe is nothing short of mesmerizing. Its roots in classic coffee cake recipe have been fused with a unique blend of flavors, resulting in a heavenly treat that’s sure to please the whole family. Plus, its simplicity makes it an ideal ‘go-to’ recipe for any event. Now excuse me while I go grab myself a cup of coffee and a warm slice of Krusteaz Coffee Cake – it’s definitely my type of afternoon snack!