Crave-Worthy Kroger Chicken Salad
If you’re looking for a flavorful, easy-to-make, yet scrumptious chicken salad recipe, look no further than our delectable Kroger Chicken Salad! This mouth-watering dish was inspired by a delightful Brazilian recipe and combines the unique flavors of roasted red peppers and avocado with the Italian flavors of garlic, oregano, basil and parsley – yielding an unforgettable medley of herbs and spices.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
• 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
• 3 roasted red peppers, diced
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano
• 4 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
• 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
• 1 avocado, diced
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add the cooked chicken cubes and celery to the pan and cook until the chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, add the cooked chicken and celery, roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, oregano, basil, parsley, avocado and white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Mix the ingredients together and chill for at least one hour before serving.
This Kroger Chicken Salad is perfect for a sandwich, wrap or even as a topping for tacos or a salad. Whether you’re having lunch or dinner, this delicious dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser. We guarantee it will have everyone asking for more with its bursting flavors and fresh ingredients. Need an extra dose of flavor? Top with a sprinkle of feta cheese for a delicious burst of flavor. Enjoy!