Lasagna is always a crowd pleaser. Kraft Lasagna is a delicious and easy variation of the classic Italian dish. With a convenient premade sauce base and simple ingredients, it’s perfect for a weeknight meal. With this recipe, your family will begging for more!
- 1 Jar of Kraft Tomato and Basil sauce
- 1 Package of 9 Lasagna noodles
- 1 Lb of Ground beef
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 Cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp of Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until brown, stirring and breaking it up into smaller pieces with a spoon.
- When the beef is cooked, drain the fat and add 1 jar of Kraft Tomato and Basil sauce. Stir together and reduce heat to low.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir together until evenly combined.
- Spread 1/3 of the beef mixture in the bottom of an 8×8 inch baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, then spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over the top.
- Repeat with 2 more layers of beef, noodles, and cheese. Finish with a layer of noodles and cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This Kraft Lasagna will become a family favorite. With a classic yet simple flavor, it’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Serve with a side salad and warm garlic bread for a complete meal. Enjoy!