Delightful and Delicious Kosher Sesame Chicken
Eager to try out a creative and unique dinner dish? Look no further than a scrumptious and delectable meal of kosher sesame chicken. This succulent dish has all the flavor of classic Chinese take-out favorites, with a delightful twist of traditional Jewish cuisine. With delicious sesame coating and a fantastic savory ginger-garlic sauce, your family will never look at dinner the same way!
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Wash the chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a shallow bowl full of flour.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, sesame seeds, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add in the chicken and fry on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add in the ginger and garlic to the skillet and cook for one minute. Reduce the heat to low.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, and ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over steamed white or brown rice, or your favorite noodles.
The Perfect Kosher Sesame Chicken
Chicken coated with light and fragrant sesame and seared until golden crisp – that’s the perfect way to describe this tasty and divine kosher sesame chicken dish. Succulent, aromatic, and teeming with flavor, your family will love this sensational dish. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a weeknight meal, this scrumptious dish will never let you down!