Korean Mul Naengmyeon Recipe
Korean mul naengmyeon noodles are a perfect summer meal. The combination of the icy cold noodle soup and the spiciness of the kimchi makes for an amazing flavor. This recipe will show you how to make this delicious noodle dish.
- 1 package of Korean mul naengmyeon noodles
- 2 tablespoons of gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons of kimchi (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup of radish slices
- 1/4 cup of boiled egg slices
- 4 cups of water
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the mul naengmyeon noodles and cook for about 8 minutes until the noodles are soft.
- Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the gochujang, kimchi, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and sesame oil.
- Add the mixture to the cooked noodles and mix together.
- Garnish the noodles with the sesame seeds, cucumber, radish and egg slices.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!