Kid-Friendly Chicken: A Super Satisfying Meal
When it comes to dinner time, it can be tough for families to agree on something everyone will like. But one dish that’s sure to please everyone is this kid-friendly chicken recipe. The irresistibly baked chicken is filled with a tasty blend of flavorful seasonings, juicy tomatoes, and melty cheese. It’s the perfect dinner dish for anyone who loves Italian flavors and loves the convenience of being able to make dinner in one easy pan.
This kid-friendly dish is a healthier alternative to fried chicken as it is baked in the oven. The chicken is tender, juicy and filled with flavorful seasonings like garlic, Italian herbs, paprika, and salt and pepper. The tomatoes add a tangy and sweet flavor to the chicken, while the cheese on top melts and creates an ooey-gooey layer that adds just the right amount of indulgence.
This meal is sure to become a favorite with the whole family. You can make it with any type of chicken (even skinless and boneless). Plus, it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare and serve. Add a pinch of fresh herbs for extra flavor and garnish with some fresh basil for a garnish.
Make sure to serve this delicious chicken with some lightly steamed veggies or a simple salad. You can also use leftovers to make a delicious frittata the next day.
This kid-friendly chicken is an excellent way to get your family to sit down and enjoy a delicious meal together. The flavors are comforting and fulfilling, while still being light and healthy. Just because it’s simple doesn’t mean it has to skimp out on flavor! Try this recipe out tonight and add to your foodie repertoire. You won’t be sorry!
– 4 Chicken Breasts
– 2 cloves Garlic
– 1/4 teaspoon Italian herbs
– pinch of Paprika
– Salt & Pepper
– 2 Tomatoes
– 1/4 cup of shredded Cheese
– 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
– Fresh Basil for Garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the garlic, herbs, paprika, salt and pepper, and olive oil to create a marinade.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and cover with the marinade.
4. Slice the tomatoes and place them on top of the chicken.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the chicken breasts and bake for 5 more minutes.
7. Garnish with a few fresh basil leaves, serve and enjoy!