KFC Chicken Facebook – A Deliciously Crispy Fusion of Cultures
Are you ready for a tantalizing journey of flavors from around the world? Our KFC Chicken Facebook recipe is the perfect way to experience the exciting tastes of Kentucky fried chicken and traditional Mexican seasonings all in one.
-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
-4 chicken breasts, cut into one-inch cubes
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of dried oregano
-Salt to taste
-2 tablespoons of butter
-1 onion, finely chopped
-3 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 tomato, chopped
-1 tablespoon of cilantro, chopped
-2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
-1/3 cup sour cream
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, and salt. Add the chicken cubes and mix until all chicken pieces are evenly coated.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken cubes to the skillet and cook until golden and crisp.
3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion, garlic, and tomato and cook until the onion is soft and translucent.
5. Add the cilantro and taco seasoning to the skillet and mix until everything is blended together.
6. Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet and mix until it is evenly coated with the seasoning mix.
7. Reduce the heat to low and add the sour cream to the skillet. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Our KFC Chicken Facebook recipe is a flavor-packed gastronomic experience like no other. The perfect combination of Mexican-style spices, crunchy fried chicken, and creamy sour cream, makes for a delicious dish that will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Serving a delicious meal that has a hint of American, Mexican, and South American flavors has never been so easy and so delicious. Enjoy this unique and flavorful experience with family and friends – they’re sure to love it!