Julia Child’s Banana Bread Recipe
Banana bread is a delicious and simple snack that can be enjoyed all year round. If you’re looking for something a little special, then you’re in luck. ‘The Queen of French Cuisine’, Julia Child, offers an outstanding banana bread recipe that is sure to please your taste buds. This banana bread recipe is easy-to-make and is full of flavor – sure to be a real hit with family and friends!
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 3 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, and stir in mashed bananas.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour – or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
5. Let the bread cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Julia Child’s banana bread recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and savoriness and is sure to hit the spot. It’s quick and easy-to-make and the addition of ripe bananas gives it a fabulous flavor. Gather the ingredients and follow the instructions above to experience the amazingness of Julia Child’s banana bread. Bon appétit!