JJ’s Fish and Chicken Seasoning, the Secret for Delicious Deep Fried Dishes
Are you looking for that special ingredient to take your fried fish and chicken dishes to the next level? If so, JJ’s Fish and Chicken Seasoning is just the trick! It’s a multicultural blend of herbs and spices that will tantalize your taste buds.
Fried fish and chicken are staples in many cultures all around the world. From fried chicken in the southern United States to surimi-kamaboko in Japan, deliciously fried seafood is not hard to come by. With JJ’s special blend of ingredients, you can easily make an international variety of deep fried dishes right in your own kitchen.
This seasoning blend is a combination of earthy garlic, sweet paprika, smoky cumin and chili powder. For a bit of extra sweetness, you can add some unrefined brown sugar. The resulting flavor is a delightful mix of zesty, slightly smoky and fragrant notes.
To use this seasoning blend, simply mix it with a few tablespoons of oil and brush the mixture over the meat of your choice. Then, fry the meat in your pan or deep fryer to crispy perfection.
With its unique blend of flavors, JJ’s Fish and Chicken Seasoning is perfect for making fish tacos, tempura shrimp, crispy chicken drumsticks and many other fried dishes. This recipe also creates a great contrast between salty and sweet, which will make your dishes even more delicious.
Try JJ’s Fish and Chicken Seasoning and give your fried fish and chicken dishes an amazing international twist!
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
– 1 tablespoon chili powder
– 1 tablespoon cumin
– 2 teaspoons unrefined brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, cumin and brown sugar.
2. Add oil and mix until the mixture is well blended.
3. Generously brush the seasoned oil over the fried fish or chicken of your choice.
4. Fry the meat in oil until it’s golden and crispy.
5. Serve and enjoy!