Treat Yourself to a Delicious Piece of Italian Cheese Bread Little Caesars
Who doesn’t love Italian food? Italy is known for its exquisite cuisine, and one of the most popular options is Italian cheese bread. Little Caesars has long been a fan favorite due to its unique combination of flavors and texture. Today, we’re going to show you how to make Italian cheese bread Little Caesars style.
– 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
– 2 tablespoons of dried parsley flakes
– 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves
– 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the mozzarella cheese, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, parsley flakes, fresh basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
This Italian cheese bread is a great addition to any meal. It’s also great served at parties as an appetizer. To make the dish even more special, you can top it with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Or you could try adding in some olives, tomatoes, or even pesto. The possibilities are endless!
If you’re looking for a classical Italian dish, try making this Italian cheese bread Little Caesars style. It’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters and will have them asking for seconds. Enjoy!