Delicious Indian Raita Recipe
Raita is a popular condiment found in India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. It is made of yogurt, vegetables, and spices and it adds a delicious and refreshing flavor to any meal. This Indian Raita recipe is easy to make and can be served as a salad, dip, or side dish.
• 1 cup of plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
• ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• 1 small cucumber, diced
• 1 tomato, diced
• 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped mint
• 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped coriander leaves
• Salt, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, cumin powder, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined.
2. Add the cucumber, tomato, mint, coriander leaves, and salt and mix until combined.
3. Place the Raita in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
4. Serve chilled and enjoy!