Spell Jar Recipe
Spell jars are a great way to bring a personal touch to your rituals and spells. Whether you’re crafting a protection jar, a jar of gratitude, or a jar for a special occasion, there’s nothing that says “magical” quite like a colorful, carefully crafted jar. Follow this recipe to learn how to make your own spell jar.
Ingredients and Supplies
• 1 Wide Mouth Glass Jar
• 1 Small Piece Of Paper
• Herbs and Spices of Your Choice
• Charms, Crystals, Feathers, and Other Decorations
• Essential Oils of Your Choice
• Glitter and Glue (Optional)
1. Start by writing your intention on the piece of paper. It can be a phrase, a name, or some symbols representing your wish.
2. Place the paper inside the jar and seal it with a lid.
3. Now you can start decorating the jar. Think about the colors of the herbs and spices you’ll be using, as well as any charms, feathers, crystals, and other decorative items that you’d like to add to the jar.
4. Place the herbs, spices, charms, and other items into your jar. Make sure to think about the metaphysical properties of different items and how they can work together with your intention.
5. Add a few drops of essential oil, if desired.
6. Finish your jar off with a few sprinkles of glitter and/or glue, if desired.
7. Seal the jar with a lid and add more decorations, if desired.
8. Your spell jar is now ready! Use it in your meditations, rituals, or as a decorative item in your home.
Spell jars are a great way to bring a personal touch to your rituals and spells. With this simple recipe, you can use your imagination to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind jar that perfectly suits your spell, ritual, or decoration needs.