Do you know how to spell recipe? It’s easy–the correct spelling of recipe is r-e-c-i-p-e.
After you’ve mastered the spelling of recipe, why not try putting your newfound knowledge to the test with a simple yet delicious recipe? This classic banana bread recipe is a great place to start!
– 3 bananas
– 1/2 cup of melted butter
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 3/4 cup of sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and mash the bananas.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, and baking powder.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined.
5. Grease a 9-inch loaf pan.
6. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!