Hot Spinach Dip
This Hot Spinach Dip is the perfect appetizer or party snack. It’s full of flavor, and is ready to be served in just minutes. The cream cheese and parmesan cheese bring a creaminess, while the garlic and herbs give it a burst of flavor. It’s sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic, onion powder, oregano, thyme, and paprika.
- Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Transfer mixture to an 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers and/or fresh vegetables.