Honey Jar Spell Reconciliation Recipe
This recipe aims to provide a spiritual experience through a spell intended to bring reconciliation to another. The use of honey embodies the sweetness you hope to bring to the union, and your willingness to forgive. Connect to your love, spirit and heart as you craft this spell.
– Glass jar
– Ribbon or twine
– Individual crystals such as rose quartz, smoky quartz, and clear quartz
– Scroll or piece of paper
1. Start off your ritual by cleansing your space, yourself, and your ingredients with smoke or water.
2. Connect with your intent during this experience.
3. Write down your intention on the scroll or piece of paper (it can be as simple as “Reconciliation”).
4. Place the scroll inside the jar.
5. Add crystals and the ribbon or twine around the jar, followed by the honey.
6. Seal the jar tightly and place it in an area you’ll be reminded of.
7. Spend time in contemplation or prayer.
8. During the moon cycles, shake the jar from time to time and charge it with your intention.